Providing outplacement support to an employee is an organisations way of thanking them for their contribution and demonstrating authentic care for employees. It’s never easy to make tough decisions, but providing support validates good corporate care, for those leaving and those staying alike.
Experiencing unplanned career change can be particularly stressful; however providing career transition support significantly alters an individual’s job-change experience.
Outplacement coaching is completely client centered and results focused, providing an opportunity for individuals to transform what can often be a difficult experience into a highly engaging and inspiring career change process.
Programs can be delivered either individually or in groups, with outplacement consulting services available Nationally.
Personalised consultations provide an opportunity to thoroughly review past career experiences and consider broad future career possibilities. Outplacement coaching enables clients to:
- Confidentially discuss personal implications of the redundancy and rebuild confidence
- Identify preferred work environments and areas of interest
- Plan short and long term career steps and goals to manage time, energy and motivation
- Enhance self awareness through identification of skills, values, preferences and drivers
- Become up to date with the current employment market enabling access to the ‘hidden jobs’ and promoting career longevity
- Understand and apply effective career management principles (career exploration, resumes, cover letters, job search, profiling, LinkedIn, networking, interviewing, negotiating, on-boarding and much more)
Single session & Package Sessions available
- Group outplacement sessions can be facilitated on-site or off-site
- Participants receive comprehensive training manuals and valuable resources
- Site attendance support available on the day of redundancy notifications
- Coaching available for line managers delivering redundancy news
For a confidential, no obligation chat – contact Raelene.