For over 20 years, I have supported and guided hundreds of individuals through all stages of career management. Commencing my career in Human Resources, my experience incorporates Career Coaching, Succession Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Training and Outplacement services.
Experience across corporate, government, commercial, industrial, manufacturing and education sectors, has enabled me to develop valuable insight to a broad range of clients with diverse coaching needs.
I am told that it is my warm and engaging style which provides instant support to individuals experiencing significant ‘career cross-roads’. Through actively questioning and listening, I efficiently identify client issues, values, interests and needs, then explores diverse opportunities to map out clear pathways for career-life success. Consideration is given to well-being, career exploration, personal image and branding, social media presence, job search, networking, interview techniques, negotiation and on-boarding.
In addition to providing practical career coaching support, my methodologies include applying the latest science of Positive Psychology to support clients to realise their career-life goals and transform their mindset from functioning to flourishing.
Clients are supported to draw on strengths, overcome self-limiting beliefs and set inspirational, yet achievable, career goals. Combining the fields of Career Development practices with Positive Psychology principles is a game changer, supporting individuals on a holistic level and enabling alignment of personal aspirations with professional objectives.
ACCREDITATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional Member – Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Graduate Diploma in Positive Psychology & Wellness, Langley Institute
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step II Accreditation (CPP)
- In excess of 10 years experience, particularly focused on the career development and management of individuals from graduates through to executive level.
- Subject matter expert across radio and television discussing contemporary career issues.